William Hawkins, MD
- Neidorff Family and Robert C. Packman Professor of Surgery
- Chief, Section of Hepatobiliary, Pancreatic, & Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Washington University School of Medicine
Robert Mach, PhD
- Britton Chance Professor of Radiology
- University of Pennsylvania
Dr. Mach and Dr. Hawkins have collaborated for more than 10 years to extend Dr. Mach’s discoveries about the σ-2 receptor in cancer cells into the development of novel therapeutic modalities for pancreatic adenocarcinoma and a wide range of other tumor types.